1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Shin. After giving a crap speech on Crime & Punishment and Nietzsche, I sat down at my crap desk and turned to ask someone something...only to be gashed by a broken piece of metal on the desk.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Ummm....Kill Bill poster, Super Smash Bros Melee poster, Yuyu Hakusho wall scroll, AC!Sephiroth wall scroll, D&D Dragons poster, and a signed drawing of Phil Vassar (he also signed my boxers!)
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
A dark grey nondescript LG flip phone with a Pokemon Riolu charm
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anything and everything. 'cept rap, R&B, and hip hop. There's a few songs I make exceptions for though.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
12:59pm. The only reason I know is because we have an embroidered thing that says my weight and time of birth.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Ashley. Buuuut she'll be back tomorrow!
8.WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Leigh. Came from Vivian Leigh.
9. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
....not quite sure actually. Psych?
10. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Oh hell yes. Well, pitch black is okay, but dark with visible shapes scares me because I have an overactive imagination.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I don't quite know.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Tuberose and gardenia.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hair dark and eyes light. Just that juxtaposition makes me drool.
15. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
I'm such a fence sitter. But I'll go with smart. If you're smart, you can do subtle humor.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee. Tastes better. Energy drinks don't really give me energy.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
...cheese, cheese and more cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
...Entenmann's cheese-filled coffe cake.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
I speak a little French.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Hell if I remember. The gift of life?
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I'm over it.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Well...the only brand I'm partial too is Lucky Brand Jeans. When you buy them there are fortunes in the pocket and the inside part of the zipper flap says "Lucky you"
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
26. WHAT COLOR IS IT?
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I'd really try not to.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
...I prefer in song, but if you don't have the best singing voice...and I hate confrontations and e-mails...a little note?
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Stupid. Just plain stupid.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Yep! France, England, Wales, and Australia. Oh, and a lay over in Germany.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. TATER TOTS OR FRIES?
Fries. I have yet to find a really good tot.
37. FIRST JOB?
Working for my family's spray-on truck bed liner business.
38. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
Yep. Call collect too. I wouldn't do it again.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Work and RP at the SAME TIME!
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well....I wouldn't, really. I'd use the money for something better.
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Felt like it.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Erm. Dunno. My hair mostly. I used to be told I looked like Jessica Simpson a lot. (gag)
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
...nothing. I don't drink.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Katelyn Leigh. A compound of "Kate", my grandma's nickname, and "Lyn", my mother's middle name. And then "Leigh" from Vivian Leigh.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Only shooting ones.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Left index. It's the only finger that doesn't have the same fingerprint swirlies as the rest.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
...a similar question was asked before. But I don't remember.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Just my cursive.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Procrastination and nail-biting.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I'm not embarrassed by any of them. Disney Mania CDs included!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, because we'd be so alike it'd be scary. Lol.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Throw things and hit pillows. In private.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Well, there's two houses on the property that I spend equal amount of times at....but then there's Ashley's.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
A little too easily. I'm gonna get murdered by a serial killer one of these days...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
As a teeny child, my mother's old baby doll. As an older one, my younger bro's N-64.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Twenty five. Yeesh, it grew.
62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes I do. Not a lot though, don't want to get my ass kicked.
63. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yes. I went to junior high AND high school with ZAC EFRON. (still don't see the big deal about him....) And I'm friends with Jonathan and Charlotte Pendragons (http://www.thependragons.net/home.html
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
...hehe. One Cinco de Mayo at my old high school, everyone got up and moshed to a mariachi band.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Personality. Oh, and having a good singing voice will make me melt.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
KT, Kate, Katie, TicTac, KitKat, Convict, Pumpkin, Munchkin, Babycakes.
67. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?
Not quite sure, I threw away half. I wear one pair to shreds and then toss them in the back.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
69. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
Yes. Mostly because of what he did for the animal sanctuaries and such. And the fact I was in the SAME AREA not a month before.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mexican Chocolate or Oatmeal Cookie Dough.
71. ARE YOU LAZY?
Very. Hence the procrastination.
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Green, orange, and blue.
73. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
I have too many. But Springsteen and the E Street Band are my Band/Singer OTP.
74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
....I just got rick rolled.
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Turkey, ham, and swiss sandwich.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Whatever I first look at.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
....my songs are thought provoking? More like thought repelling. Hm....I'd have to say Violeta by Ozomatli. Mostly because I can't understand Spanish.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
82. FAVORITE DRINK:
Ummm....white chocolate mocha?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Not quite sure...my own, Libra, I guess. But I'm partial to the Chinese zodiac's Serpent and Horse.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Brassy brown with blonde bangs. Rogue/Karen style!
86. EYE COLOR?
Hazel, moreso brown usually.
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Dear lord, in a week I will be....first time I go to an eye doctor and they say I need them!
One year younger brother, Tyler, and ten years younger half brother, Sam. I have a biological half sister running around somewhere....god knows what else.
89. FAVORITE MONTH(s)
October. Great weather, great holidays, and mine and all my siblings birthdays!
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Exte. It's a Japanese horror film about hair extensions.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Halloween. My bro's bday, lol.
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. There's not much of a difference in California where I live.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs. Don't get kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
UUuh, no one?
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
The person I didn't ask.
99. Create your own question! Whoo!
Favorite Springsteen song?
100. If you could travel anywhere (expense free) right now, where would you go, and who would you take with you?
EVERYWHERE. I want to go to Japan really bad. And I'd take my mother.